Contact Us + 971 50 4550790

Sobha Hartland

Latest Update

  • AMAZING OFFER ON COMPLETED AND NEAR TO COMPLETION APARTMENTS IN PHASE 1 & 2 !!
  • 40% POST HANDOVER PAYMENT PLAN FOR 2 YEARS !!
  • HANDOVER IN NEXT 1 MONTH !!
  • PAY 60% NOW AND THE REST 40 % IN 2 YEARS POST HANDOVER !!
  • MORTGAGE CAN BE ARRANGED !!
  • COMMISSION - 5%

Latest Update

  • Handover in next 1 month :
    Phase 1 apartments !!
  • Completion in next 6 month/end of year :
  • 4 and 5 bedroom villas
    Phase 2 apartments !!
  • Payment plan - Pay 60% now and the rest 40 % in 2 years post handover !!
  • COMMISSION - Flat 5% till July 31st !!

Our Projects

Damac Propertiesis one of the largest luxury property developers in UAE and the Middle East with offices in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt and London.

Sobha Hartlandis an eight million square feet freehold community of lavish villas, Quad homes and apartments in Mohamed bin Rashid Al Maktoum City.